The UK's #1 Horse Racing Speed Ratings Tool. Flat and Jumps.
Speed Ratings | Race Stats | Quick View Form | Advanced Search | Daily Stats Tables
Plus FREE UNLIMITED access to the System Builder and Betting Tissue Tool
Loving Your Work BSP 80.72 | No No Cardinal BSP 52.25
East Street Revue BSP 65 | Piper Arrow BSP 51.44
User friendly speed ratings with advanced features for the novice and professional
Plus! Free, unlimited access to these superb extra features too.
Feature packed for one low cost subscription
- Speed ratings and race cards. Use our trusted and proven speed ratings to start backing big winners others won't see.
- Quick view race stats. Read the form of a race in a matter of minutes.
- Run style and pace figures. to spot those who will lead and who will be held up.
- Full form guide for each race on one page.
- Advanced search feature. Drill down into any race to see the past form figures and stats for each horse using just today's race conditions, or any other you race conditions that you choose to select.
- Daily stats table. Highlighting horses with good past form for today's race conditions.
- Historical meetings. See past cards as they were when first published, with all form and stats pop ups along with finishing position added, SP and BSP.
- In Depth Form Tables. View four tables here for each race showing colour coded wins/runs and data from the last 10 races to see more details about any race.
Bonus free items for subscribers include:
- System Builder. Analyse past form and research what wins and what doesn't before you place any money.
- Declarations Builder. Save hours finding your horses running today using any combination of criteria.
- Betting Tissue Tool. Use the ratings to find value bets and the minimum price you will accept for each runner and create your own unique ratings.
All from just over £5 a week
To make money from horse racing you need something different. So start something different here today
"I have been a subscriber for about 5 years and won't bet without Inform Racing as the ratings give me a clear picture of a horses ability. I feel as though I have access to privileged information that the rest of the racing world does not and this gives me my edge over the bookies."
Cheers Ian, for me this (the betting tissue tool) could be the icing on cake!!!! What i'm most impressed about Ian, is that you dont stand still, you keep trying to evolve. Inform is by far the longest i've kept a subscription going. That says Plenty!!
"Good day Ian.
I subscribed today to your ratings service. I have been a form student for thirty years now. I am accustomed to spending hours trawling through data to find the winner of a race. Today I used your top 3 on the Master column for the Flat racing (I'm not a fan of National Hunt). I then delved deeper into the form using the following criteria : Distance, Going, Course, Class and most importantly (to me) Official Rating. Your pop-up summary made this so unbelievably easy. I had ten bets. Six won. They were :
TASTE THE NECTAR 12-1
BOY IN THE BAR 5-1
CHARLIE ARTHUR 3-1
KATH'S LUSTRE 12-1
BLYTON LASS 5-2
Every horse listed above was in the top 3 on the Master Column. Your ratings are SUPERB.
I haven't even tried the System Builder yet and believe me I have a few ideas that I can't wait to research.
Thank you Ian for your hard work producing your Speed Ratings and your excellent website.
"The ITV pundits were surprised at the outcome of the Stewards Cup, (top rated Sir Lancelot won at 25/1). Obviously none of them get your ratings. Best Goodwood ever, keep up the good work."