The Selected Ratings System (SR System)
A systematic approach to using the speed ratings
The SR System takes 4 of the Inform Racing ratings and adds them up to find the top rated horse in a race which is then backed in the place market on Betfair.
You can now follow this system every day, all you need is a subscription to Inform Racing.
Using certain races and price filters, early results have been very positive with an overall 40% strike rate.
February 1st to March 15th 2018
To March 15th 2018
All results are to Betfair Starting Price and include 5% commission removed from all winning bets.
Improved results using The Staking Machine
The Staking Machine is a piece of betting software that contains a number of Staking Plans and allows you to upload a set of results and automatically work out the profit/loss to any staking plan that you choose.
Using the Pro Plan, starting with a bank of £400 and an initial bet of 0.5% of the bank, a profit of £787 has been made (up to March 15th) and a Return On Investment of over 25%.
You can find out more about The Staking Machine by clicking here >>
See the results in full
You can see all of the results to level stakes and when using the Pro Plan by clicking the button below.
There are three tabs at the top of the link, please read the Explanation tab to understand the results shown.
The SR System rules are very simple.
- 1Log in to Inform Racing. You do need a subscription to Inform Racing to use this system.
- 2Add up the M+A rating, the Cse rating, The Dis rating and the Ability rating.
- 3The horse with the highest total is the horse to back for a place.
- 4Only use races with between 4 and 12 runners declared and the horse must have a BSP in the place market of between 2.0 and 6.0 inclusive.
- 5If a race that had between 8 and 12 runners declared is reduced to 7 or less at the off, you can still bet on these races.
- 6By using Betfair to place the bets, you play by their place betting rules so you still get 3 places if there are non runners in the above races.
- 7If a selection is a non runner or the price of the selection is below 2.0 or over 6.0, ignore the race. Do not substitute another horse just to make a bet.
An easy way of adding up the ratings to find selections.
Manually adding up the ratings will take a lot of time and effort but there is an easier way using the Inform Racing downloads each day and Excel to automate the adding up.
Click the video below to see how you can find the selections much easier every day. There is no sound so don't worry if you can't hear anything!
The logic behind the system
The four columns used all have a positive reason for being chosen.
Four ratings that when added provide some
of the best place betting opportunities.
Plus, you can automate all of your bets easily by using Betsender
Betsender is a neat piece of software that will place all of your bets automatically. It also has all of the staking plans contained in The Staking Machine, so you can choose a plan to use and Betsender will work out the stakes of your next bet, depending on what plan you are using, without you having to do any calculations at all.
You can also set the price parameters for the bets, so that Betsender only places a bet when the price is right.
You can try Betsender for free before you buy, here >>