Creating Your Own Odds Winners
145 points profit win and place in 7 days.
The Inform Racing Betting Tissue Tool allows you to create your own betting tissue to work from and from there back any horses that have a bigger starting price than your calculated odds, depending on the settings you have chosen.
Creating your own odds winners.
I have been playing around with the categories over the last couple of weeks and have come up with a very nice set of ratings and form that has made a very tidy profit over the last seven days.
You can back just the top rated or the top 3 rated from your Tissue Prices, or the favourite and/or first three favourites in your Tissue Prices and both will have given a good profit, it just depends how much betting you want to get involved in.
Backing just the tissue price fav
Backing just the top rated in each qualifying race gave 15 winners from 74 bets, a strike rate of around 21% and the profits are more than acceptable for one weeks betting.
Strike rate: 21%
Profit backing to win at BSP: 49.7 points (or £245 to £5 bets)
Profit backing to place using Place BSP: 9.8 points (or about £50 to £5 bets.)
Backing the tissue price top 3 favs
Backing the top 3 in each qualifying race gave 43 winners from 236 bets, a strike rate of around 17%. Not brilliant but not bad when you look at the profits.
Strike rate: 17%
Profit backing to win at BSP: 105 points (or £525 to £5 bets)
Profit backing to place using Place BSP: 40.63 points (or £203 to £5 bets.)
Or around 145 points backing all top 3 to win and place. (£728 to £5 stakes).
I know a lot of people would be very happy with just the place profits over a 7 day period.
These bets are for Handicap races with 8 or more runners. You will need to check the race has 8 or more runners at the off as any with non runners that go down to under 8 will not show in the results.
I have also restricted the BSP to be between 4 and 20 so that we don't back any silly short prices or those mainly considered to not be in with a real chance. To be fair I increased the max price to 200 and it made very little difference to the profits.
You can have my settings for this but first of all, check out the video below.
I have just made a temporary, very quick video of how to use the Betting Tissue Tool to create the tissue prices that you can replicate exactly and also check the results back for yourself.
First, let me take you through the video as there is no sound.
1. Load the saved system rules into the Betting Tissue Tool. This will be the saved rules in a text file format such as Notepad which is normally on most P.C's. Or any other plain text editor can be used.
2. A brief look at the settings used. You won't be able to see all of the rating and form categories I am using but these will be on the file you can use yourself.
3. Click Build Tissue on today's racing (June 30th) to run the software.
4. See all of the qualifying races, then click Expand to open all races.
5. See the Tissue column, these are 'your' tissue prices, or in this case the prices I have created using my chosen form criteria and calculations. The top one is the tissue price favourite and the top three rated are the first three tissue favourites in this column and the software is set up to sort by this column but you can change this for other uses.
There are a number of different ways that you can calculate the ratings and tissue prices and you can read more on these on the Betting Tisse Tool pages.
6. Change the date to June 23rd and June 28th and see the results below for all qualifying races. All winners are shown in blue, placed horses in red. Profit and losses shown in the summary bar. Toggling between to calculate for the top 1 rated or top 3 rated. Just click Build Tissue each time to see the new results.
7. Back to today's date and expanding all of the races again, showing some of the top 3 winners already in from today.
Copying the rules for this.
Below you will see what looks like a box of gobbledy gook but this is the coding required to run the Betting Tissue Tool saved rules.
1. Copy all of the text shown above and paste it into a plain text editor such as Notepad or Notepad++ as I have done on the image below. You can click the image to enlarge it and just to see how it will look when you have pasted the text coding.
2. Click the word 'File' at the top left then Save As to save the file and give it a name. My file is called BettingTissueSettings_RatingsandForm_1(12).txt. You can name it what you like, just remember where you save it to on your computer.
3. When you want to load this, open the Betting Tissue Tool and click Load Settings. Find the saved rules and click the name of it to add it to the tool, then click Build Tissue.
Subscribers have unlimited access
You need to be a subscriber to Inform Racing to access the Betting Tissue Tool, so just login, click the Added Faetures link at the top, then Betting Tissue.
If you want to use this and are not a subscriber, then click the link below and join up today.
You also get access to all of the speed ratings race cards and the system builder.
++++ Stop Press ++++
The day that this post was written, a further 22.78 points was made from the 9 winners on the day.
Please note: The results have been superb and because we are basically creating a tissue price by combining some of the most important form and speed ratings factors and then calculating the chance of each horse based on these calculations, there will be a good number of winners.
Be aware that there will be losing days with this, indeed there were within the last 7 days, so please don't imagine this wins every day. Stake within your limits always, thanks.