The UK's #1 Horse Racing Speed Ratings Tool. Flat and Jumps.
Speed Ratings | Race Stats | Quick View Form | Advanced Search | Daily Stats Tables
Plus FREE UNLIMITED access to the System Builder and Betting Tissue Tool
Elakazaam BSP 63.29 | Kylla Looks BSP 47.79
Blue Slate BSP 91.87 | Unforgiving Minute BSP 42.40
User friendly speed ratings with advanced features for the novice and professional
Plus! Free, unlimited access to these superb extra features too.
Feature packed for one low cost subscription
- Speed ratings and race cards. Use our trusted and proven speed ratings to start backing big winners others won't see.
- Quick view race stats. Read the form of a race in a matter of minutes.
- Run style and pace figures. to spot those who will lead and who will be held up.
- Full form guide for each race on one page.
- Advanced search feature. Drill down into any race to see the past form figures and stats for each horse using just today's race conditions, or any other you race conditions that you choose to select.
- Daily stats table. Highlighting horses with good past form for today's race conditions.
- Historical meetings. See past cards as they were when first published, with all form and stats pop ups along with finishing position added, SP and BSP.
- In Depth Form Tables. View four tables here for each race showing colour coded wins/runs and data from the last 10 races to see more details about any race.
Bonus free items for subscribers include:
- System Builder. Analyse past form and research what wins and what doesn't before you place any money.
- Declarations Builder. Save hours finding your horses running today using any combination of criteria.
- Betting Tissue Tool. Use the ratings to find value bets and the minimum price you will accept for each runner and create your own unique ratings.
All from just over £5 a week
To make money from horse racing you need something different. So start something different here today
"Just to let you know, I had 2 quid at 42s and 8 quid place at 4.5 on Cornerstone Lad earlier in the 2.05 at Newcastle,
won by a short head. The fav was 1/6 on but your ratings had Cornerstone higher, bloody brilliant."
I would just like to thank you for the service you provide. i have been using Inform on and off for a good few years now but that has been due to where in the world i have been working. i always subscribe when im in the UK and i will not back a horse without the inform cards now. i have followed some of the systems and have always had success albeit small but always winning, anyhow i had my best result ever yesterday winning 5500 pounds for a 45 pound stake, that was four horses and one of them a non runner. i could not be specific on how i pick them but your cards make it so easy to narrow down the field then its common sense with a bit of my own personal hunch thing threw in if you know what i mean.
"I have added bundles of profit to my existing system using the additional breakdowns by the way, was spending so much time before on trial and error."
"Hi Ian. Just wanted to say thanks for the email regarding horse profiling. https://bit.ly/2RiXVnj
Went through a few potential horses this afternoon using minimum 30% in the overall and code wins with a minimum 10 races run, before digging deeper to find its best racing conditions.
Came up with Omany Amber in the 7pm at Wolverhampton and it won by 3 .5 lengths at 10 and 3.25 for the place.
Gave me real confidence to place a bet and was well rewarded.